Spiderman's everywhere I look

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
David
Administrator

Spiderman's everywhere I look

Post by David »

Just found out that both Toby McGuire and Andrew Garfield are reprising their roles as Spiderman in Tom Holland's Spiderman 3. From what I've read they are the same Spiderman they were in their movies but part of the Multiverse. So Holland's Spiderman is in the Avenger's universe whereas the others are from their own.

This is kind of like the CW Flash that just have a huge crossover last season with all sorts of characters from other movies and TV shows including the Flash from the recent Justice League movie.

Kinda cool.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: Spiderman's everywhere I look

Post by Ronin.45 »

The "spiderverse" is a pretty big plot in comics, cartoon, and obviously the animated movie a few years ago. It might be cool to see how they integrate that storyline into the MCU.