Helped out a friend

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Helped out a friend

Post by Bmyers »

Friend of mine had an old shed that needed to come down. In our younger days, we would of taken it apart by hand. Instead, I brought the tractor over and tore it apart with the grapple. Hauled all the pieces to the dumpster and didn't even have a single sore muscle afterwards.
one.jpg
one.jpg (62.72 KiB) Viewed 1030 times
three.jpg
three.jpg (64.72 KiB) Viewed 1030 times
five.jpg
five.jpg (67.45 KiB) Viewed 1030 times
David
Administrator

Re: Helped out a friend

Post by David »

Gotta love it! That really is a nice tractor you've got and it seems like it keeps coming in handy for you.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Yes sir. I keep finding more and more projects to use it on.

We did some tree trimming at the farm. I trimmed, my nephew ran the MF and my dad got on my tractor and moved the brush to the pile.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Ever see the John Wayne movie, 'Green Beret'? It has a scene in it where the SeeBees are moving the jungle back from the fire base for a longer field of fire. One of the guys looks up at one of the SB's on a bulldozer and says, 'that thing sure does a days work'! That's what your tractor does :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

David wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:04 pm Ever see the John Wayne movie, 'Green Beret'? It has a scene in it where the SeeBees are moving the jungle back from the fire base for a longer field of fire. One of the guys looks up at one of the SB's on a bulldozer and says, 'that thing sure does a days work'! That's what your tractor does :)
I believe that SeaBee you're referring to was Patrick Wayne.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

David wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:04 pm Ever see the John Wayne movie, 'Green Beret'? It has a scene in it where the SeeBees are moving the jungle back from the fire base for a longer field of fire. One of the guys looks up at one of the SB's on a bulldozer and says, 'that thing sure does a days work'! That's what your tractor does :)
It definitely does.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Ronin.45 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:38 pm
I believe that SeaBee you're referring to was Patrick Wayne.
You're right, I just realized that :D