Glock 44 vs. Taurus TX22

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
David
Administrator

Glock 44 vs. Taurus TX22

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
fishingjeff
Board Founder

Re: Glock 44 vs. Taurus TX22

Post by fishingjeff »

Taurus won clearly . Glock lost big time- not surprising. Expensive price for an unreliable weapon. 22's should not be made so picky nor that high priced.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

Glock really shit the bed on this one. Making a 22 that doesn't shoot bulk pack is ridiculous. I don't have much interest in a 22 "trainer" anyway, but if that was my goal, the Taurus would be it.
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Since my range is set up primarily for 22s, the Taurus is on my want list. I think it is a good bang for the buck, high cap, threaded barrel, decent trigger, decent sights. When/if I find one for around $200 like they were with a rebate when they first came out, I'm in.