Truck/trunk gun

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
Quasar86

Re: Truck/trunk gun

Post by Quasar86 »

Mossberg 500 in 410 bore with pistol grip
Hi Point 9mm carbine--takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!!
Steve
"I've learned much from 32 years of military and 35 years of medicine"
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Quasar86 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:05 pm Hi Point 9mm carbine--takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!!
The 995TS was my first PCC! It isn't exactly pretty but it went bang every time. I also had the 4095TS and it was a lot of fun to shoot. Eventually got a second 995TS used for $200. That 4095TS was the one I did a series of trades with over the years and eventually turned it into $600+ worth of Glock 22 with high end 9mm conversion barrel, TFO night sights and a bunch of mags. Still have the first 995TS though and gave it to my son.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

David wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:34 am Image

One of my Sub 2K's. For size reference, that is an Ipad mini and both the Ipad and 2K are sitting on the racket ball bag I carry the 2K in usually. It's so grey man that I could carry it down the street and no one would give it a second thought.

Interesting side note: The sticker on the Ipad is Self Reliance Illustrated which was a great magazine. It was also the discussion board that gave birth to SEP when they all went defunct.
Well as I mentioned a while ago, I sold both of my shotguns. The Sub 2K in the photo will likely be the default choice for now. I don't currently carry it daily like I use to in the vehicle, but if I were going out of town or an extended trip I'd likely toss it in as a back up to my off-duty EDC.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".