I voted

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: I voted

Post by Ronin.45 »

I think several of the swing states are pretty clearly for Trump, but they mysteriously stopped counting. There is treachery afoot.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I have faith that Trump will prevail, and those that are attempting to cheat will fail.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bogart

Post by Bogart »

David wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:36 pm I have faith that Trump will prevail, and those that are attempting to cheat will fail.
I wish that I had your optimism. We were robbed and are going to be screwed.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I haven't thrown in the towel yet. I will admit that I'm disappointed and a little amazed by how corrupt the election process has come.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

He still has a shot, but it's super shady that all the pink states stopped counting.
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

I've been in Colorado and Arizona recently. Wherever I went I saw Trump supporters. I thought it was going to be a Trump victory that would shock all the media and pollsters.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

We pretty much had wall-to-wall coverage the last couple of days. From MSM to various social media sites. It seems that there is a lot of voter fraud cropping up and being exposed. The 4am ballot dump that had all Biden votes was mathematically impossible. Detroit has reports coming out with (don't quote me on the exact numbers) thousands of dead people voting, more votes than registered voters and one guy born in the early 1800's on the rolls. All Democrat of course. Thousands of non-eligible voters also cropping up.

Additionally, reports even on the MSM that Trump poll watchers were not being allowed into view the count, or they were kept 100 feet away or even put in a room with the windows papered up. Also coming out is polling stations in Republican areas being giving Sharpie markers to fill out their ballot and then the ballots were rejected for being filled in with a Sharpie. Their not even trying to hide the fraud.

Watched a bit from Trump's attorney Jay Sekelo (sp?) and there are all sorts of law suits filled and being filled and an expectation it will go to the Supreme Court. In short, they are saying Trump has won Arizona and it will come out Friday, he won Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and N. Carolina as well. Fox is taking a beating for announcing states too early and it seems they have exposed themselves for their bias. Even Tucker Carlson and Shaun Hannity are speaking out against Fox on their shows.

I believe this was necessary to expose the voter fraud to people. And I believe that Trump won overwhelmingly and that he will be declared the winner. As to when, I don't know.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:24 am We pretty much had wall-to-wall coverage the last couple of days. From MSM to various social media sites. It seems that there is a lot of voter fraud cropping up and being exposed. The 4am ballot dump that had all Biden votes was mathematically impossible. Detroit has reports coming out with (don't quote me on the exact numbers) thousands of dead people voting, more votes than registered voters and one guy born in the early 1800's on the rolls. All Democrat of course. Thousands of non-eligible voters also cropping up.

Additionally, reports even on the MSM that Trump poll watchers were not being allowed into view the count, or they were kept 100 feet away or even put in a room with the windows papered up. Also coming out is polling stations in Republican areas being giving Sharpie markers to fill out their ballot and then the ballots were rejected for being filled in with a Sharpie. Their not even trying to hide the fraud.

Watched a bit from Trump's attorney Jay Sekelo (sp?) and there are all sorts of law suits filled and being filled and an expectation it will go to the Supreme Court. In short, they are saying Trump has won Arizona and it will come out Friday, he won Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and N. Carolina as well. Fox is taking a beating for announcing states too early and it seems they have exposed themselves for their bias. Even Tucker Carlson and Shaun Hannity are speaking out against Fox on their shows.

I believe this was necessary to expose the voter fraud to people. And I believe that Trump won overwhelmingly and that he will be declared the winner. As to when, I don't know.
Fox news is located in NYC. They hire from the same pool of people as does all the other networks located in NYC NBC,CBS, ABC etc. Eventually you won't be able to find any difference among them.

When Ted Turner started CNN, it was 100% located in Atlanta, and he wanted it to be different from the liberal NYC networks at the time.

Times change.

The liberals own the education system and as a result the media.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

David wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:24 am We pretty much had wall-to-wall coverage the last couple of days. From MSM to various social media sites. It seems that there is a lot of voter fraud cropping up and being exposed. The 4am ballot dump that had all Biden votes was mathematically impossible. Detroit has reports coming out with (don't quote me on the exact numbers) thousands of dead people voting, more votes than registered voters and one guy born in the early 1800's on the rolls. All Democrat of course. Thousands of non-eligible voters also cropping up.

I hope you are right Dave. I have stopped watching the news the last couple of days. The biggest reason, we have been swamped at work and when I get off, we have been working on getting Dad's 383 running again (water pump went out on it).
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Things need to happen in a certain way to expose the corruption. Keep the faith.