As militia formed by police, veterans in Virginia explodes, so are others across America

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
David
Administrator

Re: As militia formed by police, veterans in Virginia explodes, so are others across America

Post by David »

Virginia Governor is declaring a state of emergency. Says there is 'credible' evidence of threats. I'm skeptical about that to be honest. I think he and the other loons are getting nervous and trying to create a false flag stir. If there is an issue, I would also have doubts it was from the concerned 2A demonstrators. It isn't beyond the left to throw out false flag attacks to bolster their cause. Monday will be interesting.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Re: As militia formed by police, veterans in Virginia explodes, so are others across America

Post by Bmyers »

It will be an interesting day to day. My guess, lots of protest, but nothing exciting, those involved are law abiding citizens. Biggest concern is an extreme nut job from either side trying to make a point.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Looks like the pro-gun left the capital in better shape than when they got there. Speaks highly of the people.