Virginia governor declares state of emergency ahead of planned pro-gun rally

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Virginia governor declares state of emergency ahead of planned pro-gun rally

Post by Bmyers »

https://youtu.be/ynDloxA8Whg

It could get interesting on Monday
David
Administrator

Re: Virginia governor declares state of emergency ahead of planned pro-gun rally

Post by David »

I was just talking about the possibility of false flag incidents coming from the left (in another thread up in the general section).
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
ActiveAl

Re: Virginia governor declares state of emergency ahead of planned pro-gun rally

Post by ActiveAl »

Here is an interesting article that supports the possibility of a false flag attack in Charlottesville on Monday, 20 Jan:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-16- ... ginia.html
FWIW, Charlottesville (plus surrounding Albemarle county) is left-leaning, and is NOT on the list of 2nd Amendment sanctuary areas in VA. IMHO, a perfect place for a false flag of this type. UVA would be a good place to recruit useful idiots.
Last edited by ActiveAl on Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

ActiveAl wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:52 pm UVA would be a good place to recruit useful idiots.
One of the places for sure. I'm sure Soro's might try to bus them in as well. Too bad these young folks don't understand the history behind being a 'useful idiot'.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
fishingjeff
Board Founder

Post by fishingjeff »

David wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:13 pm
ActiveAl wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:52 pm UVA would be a good place to recruit useful idiots.
One of the places for sure. I'm sure Soro's might try to bus them in as well. Too bad these young folks don't understand the history behind being a 'useful idiot'.
Maybe we'll get to see Darwin's law in real time. Should prove to be very interesting to quite a few.
ActiveAl

Post by ActiveAl »

Antifa is reportedly sending seven bus loads of Antifa members dressed as NRA supporters who will spark acts of violence in Richmond tomorrow (Monday). See: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-19- ... orism.html
ActiveAl

Post by ActiveAl »

Good news, Antifa was a no-show at the Richmond 2A rally today: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-20- ... -down.html

BTW, Antifa stands for Anti First Amendment.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

good thing it was calm...can picture the news if it wasn't
You can't fix stupid !
David
Administrator

Post by David »

tom mac wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:31 am good thing it was calm...can picture the news if it wasn't
You know the MSM was hoping there would be issues, which is a very sad...and revealing commentary on the media in our country. They truly are one of the enemies of the people. The only way there would have been an issue is if it came from the outside. Number of those attending vary depending on the news outlet but it seems that there were maybe 50+ thousand in attendance and from what I heard, only one arrest and they didn't mention the charge. So here we have a mass crowd, most of them armed, folks walking around openly carrying rifles including the (shudder) dreaded planet exploding AR15. And yet that area was probably the safest in the whole state yesterday.

Tucker Carlson had a guest on last night that was covering the event. He made a comment that struck me. Don't quote me on the exact numbers but Virginia has a murder rate of like 5.2 per 100,000 people whereas their neighbor Maryland, which has very strict gun laws (like what Virginia is trying to do) has double the number of murders. So yeah, like we all already knew, where good guys have guns the crime is lower than where the good guys don't have guns. Which tells you that the agenda isn't to create a safer state/country. That's just the sound-bite talking-point.

tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Side note;
the only arrest was a person that refused to remove a mask.. not a big offense.
You can't fix stupid !