Graham: DOJ watchdog's FISA report will be released Dec. 9

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
David
Administrator

Graham: DOJ watchdog's FISA report will be released Dec. 9

Post by David »

The FISA report comes out on the 9th. It may all break loose after that. Got my supply of popcorn. ;)

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fisa-repo ... raham-says
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Re: Graham: DOJ watchdog's FISA report will be released Dec. 9

Post by Bob »

So, it's like Christmas Eve. Is Santa bringing indictments down the chimney or something?
David
Administrator

Re: Graham: DOJ watchdog's FISA report will be released Dec. 9

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:58 pm So, it's like Christmas Eve. Is Santa bringing indictments down the chimney or something?
IG Horwitz did not have the authority to convene a grand jury or issue indictments. His was an internal investigation of the DOJ and FBI. He laid the groundwork that there were clear violations of 'policy' with FISI applications. Durham on the other hand does have the authority to convene grand juries and issue indictments which is why he is conducting a criminal investigation. There is a definitive difference and the scope of Durham's investigation goes well beyond Horwitz because he can interview those outside the DOJ/FBI as well as former employees.

His investigation will be the one that completely takes the lid off things. It will be the start of the avalanche. That is why you see several key players panicking at the moment.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".