Merry Christmas

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
David
Administrator

Merry Christmas

Post by David »

I wanted to wish everyone a very safe, warm and blessed Christmas :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bogart

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Bogart »

Merry Christmas to you also
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

MERRY CHRISTMAS

It was 19 degrees and we got 2" of snow last night and still snowing. Beautiful white Christmas.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

We had a proper cold front come in last night. High in the mid-50's today but going down to the mid-30's tonight.

No snow though :lol:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Merry Christmas
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Merry Christmas to all ( belated )
You can't fix stupid !
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Lightly snowed all day yesterday (Christmas day) and continues to snow today. Probably have 4" on the ground now. Very Christmassy! Had a fire going in the fireplace since noon on Christmas eve. Probably will have one the rest of the day until the pile of wood on the patio runs out.