Olight big sale

Flashlights, lanterns, torches and anything that sheds a little light for your path.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Olight big sale

Post by Bmyers »

Just in case you are looking for some nice lights, Olight has their Black Friday sale coming up.

Here is a video of some of the items they have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTJgs2XQQLU
David
Administrator

Re: Olight big sale

Post by David »

Stop! I'm trying to save money for the new house :lol:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bogart

Post by Bogart »

I'm addicted to O' lights, good quality and if you wait for the sales decent price.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

I have so many Olights at this point I can't even give all the extras away as gifts.
The only one on this sale that interests me is the new Mini Odin, but I'm holding off at this point.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

I suck at holding off. I ordered the mini Odin 😔
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Must...not...buy....another....flashlight! :mrgreen:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Olight having BIG holiday sales if you NEED another light or two or three.................
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Want and need are the same thing right? :lol:

Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

David wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:52 am Want and need are the same thing right? :lol:
I'm no linguist, but I'm pretty sure you're correct.