Did the chazistas shoot the wrong guys?

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
xxo

Did the chazistas shoot the wrong guys?

Post by xxo »

Did the chazistas shoot the wrong guys? They claim the two teens (age 14 and 16, both deceased) in the jeep were drive by shooters, but it looks like the windows were up before they were broken or shot out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEJWdK0VdLw
Bob
Board Founder

Re: Did the chazistas shoot the wrong guys?

Post by Bob »

That whole thing is a mess in 47 different ways. Government, police, people, property, etc....

Note to self: Don't care - not EVER going to move/live there. Basically - I chose to live / work there under that government. Outsiders took over and decided that what I agreed to didn't matter, AND .Gov also didn't care. FAIL on every level.

If you stay, you accept this treatment from both groups.

It is not "America, love it or leave it." That's propoganda as much as anything Hitler/Stalin sold. It's "America has 50 states - pick on to your liking. And bonus - there are ways to change America...but this is not it."
David
Administrator

Re: Did the chazistas shoot the wrong guys?

Post by David »

With that whole thing I kept thinking 'Animal Farm' or 'Lord of the Flies'.

Stories coming out about rapes that happened as well as extortion.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".