Biden 100 day plan

For all discussion related to politics issues.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Biden 100 day plan

Post by Bmyers »

Was reading and President Biden is pushing a 100 day plan if he is elected.

I wonder if he realizes he is the current President? There is a 109 days till election. If his plan is so good and will make everything better, why is he waiting till after he is re-elected? Why not implement your plan now and we can see if it actually works when we hit the 100 day mark and then decide to vote for him or not?
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: Biden 100 day plan

Post by Ronin.45 »

You know as well as I do that his plan is just to trick idiots into voting democrat. If he really wanted to help America, he would have just not done what he did to screw it up. He could have called it a zero day plan.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Reading this morning that Biden has agreed to drop out of the race and he is not going to endorse anyone for his replacement. The convention in Chicago could be very interesting this year.

Although, the Demorats keep saying that conservatives are working to undermine Democracy (which technically we are a Republic), but they are the party that are now in a position to nominate a person other than the one that the voters selected.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Biden is just stringing the Big Dems along to get a better deal right now.... give it a few days and he'll be out.
You can't fix stupid !
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

Finally, proof that I am older than Buyers:

"I wonder if he realizes he is the current President? There is a 109 days till election. If his plan is so good and will make everything better, why is he waiting till after he is re-elected? Why not implement your plan now and we can see if it actually works when we hit the 100 day mark and then decide to vote for him or not?"

1952 campaign. We have a tube television set. General Eisenhower promises that if he is elected President, he will go to Korea. As a 5 year old, I wonder why he is waiting.

You get elected by promising a job, hope, and a place in the lifeboat better than your opposition.

Biden Plan:
Limit rent increases to 5%. Get all the apartment dwellers' votes. Of course:
1. no one will build new apartments;
2. existing apartments will deteriorate;
3. apartment locations will be repurposed.
The end result is less housing. Nifty way to get votes - soak the greedy landlords. Exactly what happened in Santa Monica, CA. City has 7 full time lawyers handling this self administering limit on rent increases.

Trump Plan:
1. eliminate the income tax (over 50% of federal revenues) and raise tariffs (1.7% of federal revenues) to make up for the lost revenue
2. gets the votes of the 50% of Americans who pay any federal income taxes and punishes the Chinese and creates American jobs.

The end result is a replay of the great depression. Smoot-Hawley contributed to the early loss of confidence on Wall Street and signaled U.S. isolationism. By raising the average tariff by some 20 percent, it also prompted retaliation from foreign governments, and many overseas banks began to fail. The price of everything you buy goes up. No more inexpensive Toyota and Honda parts, cell phones, computers, clothing, food products, imported oil, and the list goes on.
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Maybe the US will start making it's own light bulbs again :)
You can't fix stupid !
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

tom mac wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:33 am Biden is just stringing the Big Dems along to get a better deal right now.... give it a few days and he'll be out.
Looks like you were right, he is out of the election run now. I wonder if he will be able to stay in office or get forced out?
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Bmyers wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:14 am Looks like you were right, he is out of the election run now. I wonder if he will be able to stay in office or get forced out?
That's a tough one. Depends on how he explains why the drop out ( not going to get the true story either way ) 1) For the Dem party, 2) Health.

My crystal ball says all the news will be based on Kamala and he'll hide for the next 5 months.... He'll claim that he didn't see a way to win.

PS; 1) Binden supporting the VP as his replacement is Binden's way of saying F U to dem party 2) would have love to see "Dr Jill" scream
You can't fix stupid !
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

I think the pressure will now be on (by the republicans anyway) for Biden to resign. The rationale being if he's too feeble to run in Nov, he's too feeble to do his job as president now. Do we really want this guy in charge...of anything?
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I'm curious if his health is worse than they are stating? We know his mental status is, but I wonder if his general health is failing quickly?