Sig thread

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
David
Administrator

Re: Sig thread

Post by David »

I think there was a thread on GT recently about folks having issues with their M18's. Don't recall the exact issue but I think it was shooting off in one direction or another.

Glad you enjoyed the course. How many rounds did you end of firing? What kind of course-of-fire?

I'm patiently waiting to get back out to the range myself.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Horskinator

Post by Horskinator »

the course was very basic. We only put 50 rounds down range. 2 mags loaded to 5 forcing a reload. It was done indoor at 3 yds. The last 10 rounds we had to cut out target down. I grazed it 4 or 5 times but did not split it :(
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Sounds like a great time!

Looking forward to getting in some training with my son.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Added a thumb safety to my P365. Four parts were necessary; grip frame module with proper cut outs, the thumb safety (both sides), detent and detent spring. The conversion was straight-forward and didn't take a long time. Video on the conversion is in the modification section. I like it as I prefer a manual thumb safety on striker-fired pistols when possible.

Pictured with a TLR-6 light/laser combo and 12-round magazine.

Horskinator

Post by Horskinator »

Very nice.