Just saying Hi.

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: Just saying Hi.

Post by Bob »

OK - that's cool. Two things to always keep in mind (and I forget them too). What is preparedness good for you, may not be good for everyone. Also - as long as no one gets opinions and facts confused, it's all usually good!
David
Administrator

Post by David »

maypo59 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:50 pm Sorry, I was one of the people who questioned his bug out to a certain location, on GT. Having been there a few times, I know it's not a good spot I would choose. I stated as much.
I missed the thread. No worries, big difference between disagreeing with someone and trolling. Bob and I disagree on stuff and we go hiking/camping/fishing/shooting together.
:)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Just to clarify: Dave is usually wrong and he shoots wayyyyy better than me. :lol:
David
Administrator

Post by David »

:mrgreen:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".