Taurus G3 +3 base plate

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
David
Administrator

Taurus G3 +3 base plate

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Mac66
Board Founder

Re: Taurus G3 +3 base plate

Post by Mac66 »

why? ;)
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Mac66 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:50 amwhy? ;)
Because it's there :lol:

I can see it being useful on a HD pistol. One of the reasons I use the Glock 19X for HD duty is that it's 19+1 rounds of capacity. This +3 would bump the G3 up to 21 total rounds. However, it uses the same spring which I'd be iffy about. Probably fine but surprised for the price it doesn't come with a spring that's a tad longer. And as far as price, it's too high for me to consider. If it was $19.95 I'd have to do some thinking on it. For $34.95 I'd have to pass.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Strayz

Post by Strayz »

Can you get a full all 6 sides view of it? If so you could always 3d print yourself a few to have around.

I am looking at the Sig P322 mags right now and thinking about doing the same to the 25 round mags. Everyone Needs a 50 round .22 pistol. Saves time for not having to reload. :D
Sometimes things need to be said, Other times things must be done.