Taurus G2C?

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
Erich

Re: Taurus G2C?

Post by Erich »

By the way, I think I forgot to mention that I installed (easy-peasy) a Night Fision (sic) front tritium sight on my G3c - I think it might be the brightest tritium sight I've bought in the thirty+ years I've been running them on my guns.

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Love the green insert around the tritium vial. Makes it good for day and night.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

I'm debating buying a TORO slide for my 3c the next time Taurus has a 20% off sale. Not really into optic mounted pistols but I'm kinda digging my TX22 competition w/optic. Will have to shoot it first to see if I like optics on pistols. Next choice would be fiber optic sight and then a tritium type glow in the dark front sight.