Constitutional Carry

For all discussion related to politics issues.
David
Administrator

Re: Constitutional Carry

Post by David »

It looks like Texas just went Constitutional Carry. Hopeful that Florida will follow in short order if the Reps in the legislature get going with what they should be doing.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

While many States are honoring the 2nd, the commy State of IL is doing everything they can to take away more of our gun rights.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Sounds like it's time to recall your Governor and State Representatives.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

David wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:19 am Sounds like it's time to recall your Governor and State Representatives.
Illinois is long past doing that.

Fortunately, you ARE still allowed to go somewhere else to live. The time and ability to fight places like that has long since past. However....there are other states that have:

- Jobs
- Schools
- Homes
- Grocery stores
- The internet

And all of that stuff you want, without a lot of the things you don't.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:46 pm The time and ability to fight places like that has long since past.
Perhaps, perhaps not. California will be a good example of how effective a recall can be or not be. Of course, the election fraud needs to be ended for it to be effective.

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

California recall is going to be a failure. They will just replace one California politician with another. My call....
David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

It's only shocking if you think Republicans believe in your right to bear arms.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:41 pm It's only shocking if you think Republicans believe in your right to bear arms.
We have indeed a lot of rinos in Florida. There are some that are very pro-2A and they are consistently introducing pro-2A legislation. But it's quite obvious many on both sides of the isle are in the pocket of the mouse.