EDC CCW belt

The area to discuss BOB's, EDC's, GHB's and other gear. Also includes Comms and other radio topics.
Bogart

Re: EDC CCW belt

Post by Bogart »

tom mac wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:03 am Crossbreed Super tuck... works great for me ( have 3 )
We are talking belts, not holsters
David
Administrator

Post by David »

The Kore essentials EDC gun belt arrived. It was easy enough to fit and put together. As I mentioned in the HK thread, I ordered a holster for the USPc and will try it out with this belt when it comes in to see how well I like it with a larger/heavier pistol than I normally carry. In the meantime I'll be trying it out with the P365 and maybe the G26 and/or P30sk to see it in use with different EDC pistols.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Ordered another Kore Essentials EDC gun belt for my son. So far the belt is working out nicely.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

The tan KORE Essentials belt arrived yesterday, that was FAST shipping! Got it set up for me and the black one set up for my son. Going to test mine out today, probably with the G19FS.