Talk me out of a .177 caliber air rifle

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
David
Administrator

Re: Talk me out of a .177 caliber air rifle

Post by David »

That's the nice think about pellets. WM still carries them (I guess it's not as scary to them). And they're inexpensive. Wide variety as well.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Just ordered 500 Flat Tops!
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Slowly getting it completely tweaked for accuracy.

Too hot these days for Mr. Furry Tail to come out though. That's ok. Winter is coming....
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Bob wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:56 pm Too hot these days for Mr. Furry Tail to come out though. That's ok. Winter is coming....

I don't wait that long... when they start looking for a place at end of summer. When they start climbing the trees to get to the roof, I thin the herd.
( they did a lot of damage in my neighbors attic )
BYE BYE
PS.. I use the Crosman Destroyer pellets
You can't fix stupid !
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Well, end of summer here won't be until October, so...
Gnepig
Board Founder

Post by Gnepig »

Used to be an awesome selection of pellets at the local Dick's but now there isn't, maybe they should change the name to Vagina's instead...

I will look for some of the sites I used to buy BB's and pellets from online- these places had some killer pellet selections and the prices were ok.
... Just a Dude...
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Gnepig wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:19 pm Used to be an awesome selection of pellets at the local Dick's but now there isn't, maybe they should change the name to Vagina's instead...
That's sad
and funny as hell
And true
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Weather is cooling. Bushies are gonna start collecting nuts for winter. Too bad a lot of them will never get to eat that dinner....Bwahahahaha
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

And up here in NY, it's a Mast year for acorns.... already dumped in woods a couple of 5 gall buckets
You can't fix stupid !