Virus over

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bob
Board Founder

Virus over

Post by Bob »

FDA approved Cloraquin. Or however it is spelled.

I knew about this a month ago. Big Pharma companies in production, multipole countries promoting/using.

Interesting you really don't hear about here...
David
Administrator

Re: Virus over

Post by David »

Been used since WWII and is a go-to drug for viral infection in many countries.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Using it with Zinc is supposed to increase the effectiveness of the zinc.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Zinc only helps a ton if it gets in your cells. see Q-certain or whatever it is. But guess what? It's an ingredient in Chloroqunin!!!! I think.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I believe you are correct Bob. Been reading reports where the Plaquenil/Chloroquin has an ingredient that is increasing the absorption of the Zinc.
GT4494

Post by GT4494 »

Michigan Governor finally reverses and allows Michiganders use of the drugs... Gotta wonder about the TDS people have
David
Administrator

Post by David »

GT4494 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:10 pm Michigan Governor finally reverses and allows Michiganders use of the drugs... Gotta wonder about the TDS people have
Makes you shake your head :roll:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

TDS????
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Bob wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:49 pmTDS????
Trump Derangement Syndrome
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Ahh - AKA TARD, or RETARD

Trump Aggressive Response Disorder, or the more serious version

Really Extreme Trump Aggressive Response Disorder.

As I have said - I didn't vote for him and thought he was a crappy choice for President (Not that there were any good ones really). This is a great example of where we really don't need a rambling off-the-script babbling idiot. But just because spouts off and rambles does not mean he is always wrong. Just easy to ignore and harder to verify. This WAS NOT hard to verify. I'm also a scientist by training. FDA is never going to say it is a cure. That's not how they roll.