That must be some really bad water

Everything you need to know about making and keeping water potable.
Bmyers
Board Founder

That must be some really bad water

Post by Bmyers »

"last week were advised to boil water used for drinking, cooking and brushing their teeth for about nine days"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fort-lauderd ... king-water

Not sure how anyone can boil water for 9 days, but according to the article. Although, I have a feeling it has more to do with poor writing skills than anything.

This does bring up a point of making sure you have the ability to purify water, even in US cities.
David
Administrator

Re: That must be some really bad water

Post by David »

Glad I have RO on my drinking water!
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Add the polluted water to a virus outbreak and we have all the makings of medieval plague.
bdc
Board Founder

Post by bdc »

"Considering the extent of this pollution, we should be more than eligible for state and federal assistance,” Mayor Dean Trantalis told the Sun-Sentinel. “We cannot suffer this burden alone.”

Actually, you guys should bear the burden alone. You voted into office this mayor and all the preceding mayors and politicians who were not focused on delivering basic city services. Actually, you are eligible to vote into office people with different budget priorities.