The Relentless Pursuit of Donald Trump

For all discussion related to politics issues.
Bob
Board Founder

The Relentless Pursuit of Donald Trump

Post by Bob »

Now, as you all know, I am not a fan of him. He is a crappy leader and I feel I am able to defend that statement pretty well. People just think the white bread mik toast Republican RINO party is even worse.

However - it is very fascinating watching all of the cases fall apart as time rolls on...

At some point, you'd think the liberal Anti-Trump maniacs would figure it out.
bdcochran

Re: The Relentless Pursuit of Donald Trump

Post by bdcochran »

No, I don't expect people to figure it out. Most people go through life never questioning their assumptions or indoctrination. They engage in inductive reasoning (rather than deductive reasoning) to come to conclusions. They value "truth" over the "facts".

As Bob Dylan said: You don't need a weather vane to know which way the wind is blowing."
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Nevermind
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

I'm just saying you'd think that someone would have said - "Make this water tight, dot ALL the i's and cross ALL the t's, do this by the book."

Yet some of the shoddiest work, most pathetic tragic performers assigned, etc...
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Bob wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:17 pm "Make this water tight, dot ALL the i's and cross ALL the t's, do this by the book."
You would think so instead of going back to some really old laws/rulings. But that makes me believe it was just to suppress DT
You can't fix stupid !
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

Going back to the first post:
1. DAs pick and choose what cases they file.
2. Sometimes budget is a factor. Sometimes publicity is a factor.
3. Generally people watch too much television wherein everything is wrapped up in 1/2 hour or 1 hour, the good guys always win.

It doesn't hurt to prosecute a politician, no matter who the politician is.
A DA can always spin the publicity that he stood up "against the machine" if he loses. Locally, we had a case that ran for 7 years and destroyed a number of people's lives. The DA lost. Do you think he ever expressed any regrets? NO.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

We'll see how things go for all of those DA's after their foolishness gets Trump elected.
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

We'll see how things go for all of those DA's after their foolishness gets Trump elected.

I will be brutally honest in my response. Whether their "foolishness" gets Mr. Trump elected is not their concern. Their focus is on securing their position and getting ready for promotion to a higher office. There will be no blow back from anyone with more power in the Democratic Party in their respective states.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

I can believe that. When is the l;ast time we saw any badly behaving politician get in trouble?