Florida

Post your jokes and funny videos here and pass on a smile.
David
Administrator

Florida

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Re: Florida

Post by Bmyers »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

:lol:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
fishingjeff
Board Founder

Post by fishingjeff »

Python hunting at it's best?
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

Actually, he is taking on fire ants, the scourge of southern living.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

bdcochran wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:26 am Actually, he is taking on fire ants, the scourge of southern living.
Another gift of the south :D

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

That's spot on!