Skyrim

Section to discuss games and hobbies of all nature.
David
Administrator

Skyrim

Post by David »

My son introduced me to Skyrim recently. Anyone else play this game?
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: Skyrim

Post by tom mac »

Yes, did the Elder Scrolls.... good game.
Tho in that type of play, I found the Witcher 3 to be better.

But still love the Halo series out of all.
You can't fix stupid !
David
Administrator

Post by David »

tom mac wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:43 am Yes, did the Elder Scrolls.... good game.
Tho in that type of play, I found the Witcher 3 to be better.

But still love the Halo series out of all.
Got my first guy up to around lvl 8. That one was more or less a 'getting to know you' game. Decided to start again, this time learning from previous mistakes. That one is almost lvl 9 now. The third and main one is the one I've enjoyed the most. I'm knocking on the door of lvl 29. I've completed the full Dragon Born series and defeated Alduin. I'm now the Archmage of the College of Winterhold as well. And Thane in three holds. I own all three properties and built quite a impressive home on each as well as the homes in White Run and Solitude which I rarely visit but they're there if I need them. Married Lydia and have Stewards at each of my three properties.

Having a blast.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Games can be fun, esp if you have the time. Modern games are a blast compared to when I started with Zork
You can't fix stupid !