When All Plans Fail

Post your resource links, articles, videos as well as your reviews on books, movies, videos etc.
David
Administrator

When All Plans Fail

Post by David »

https://www.amazon.com/When-Plans-Fail- ... oks&sr=1-4

This is the book that got me started on the prepping bandwagon. My wife called me at work and said she was watching an interesting talk show with a Doctor as the guest (author of the book). He was part of a medical team that would travel to third world countries after a disaster had occurred. He wrote the book based on those experiences and his observations. I asked her to order the book and when we received it I couldn't put it down. It was a real eye-opener and from that point on personal preparedness became a lifestyle.

On chapter is entitled 'Horse and Zebras' with the point being that when you hear hoofs you think of horses because they're more common. So as far as preps, you prepare for 'horses' and it goes a long way for any Zebras that may pop up.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".