What it Putin was the USA president?

For all discussion related to politics issues.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: What it Putin was the USA president?

Post by Bob »

That's not a plan - that is a goal.

Color me skeptical. I reserve the right to be wrong.

Call me when Hillary goes to Jail. Personally, I don't think Cuomo will.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:17 pm That's not a plan - that is a goal.
If you're asking me for a detailed step-by-step list then I can't help you as I wasn't in the meeting.

But I can see what was set up ahead of time and what the results were/are. Over a hundred Federal judges were put in place by Trump. That's important and necessary. Both politicians and CEO's are resigning, quitting or not running for another term. That was due to Trump. Certain politicians and CEO's have been exposed and resigned. That was part of the plan. None of that happened by accident. It's all heading to a singular conclusion.

And I don't believe we will have to wait till 2024 because 2020 still needs to be dealt with. The rigged election can't just be swept under the carpet.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

The rigged election (rigged by both sides I might add....) was not swept under the carpet.

It was flat out publicly ignored - by the left and the right. There will be no "dealing with" as they have all moved on. But your opinion differs obviously. We agree to disagree.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:39 am It was flat out publicly ignored - by the left and the right.
It was? That's news to me because there are a whole lot of people up in arms about it i.e. protests, audits, interviews etc. I think what you meant to say was the MSM has publicly ignored it. Not the same thing.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

No - I mean the rest of the world has actually moved on in acceptance, with the exception of the Red and Blue people, (and strong supporters/believers in either) who exist to rig it so their team will win vs the literal existential threat to all existance (aka The Other Team).

And this next election will be the most important one in all of time and space that ever existed, just like every other one. And they will pull the same Shenanigans as before - except if an outsider gets in...like Trump, or whoever on whatever side. to a) Don't let them win and b) harress them from the second they show up until they are gone.

Same as it ever was. Just a lot more obvious now. And obvious that people really don't care.
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

Bob wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:31 pm
And this next election will be the most important one in all of time and space that ever existed, just like every other one.
No it isn't. The most important election has taken place.

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf