What it Putin was the USA president?

For all discussion related to politics issues.
aerynsun

What it Putin was the USA president?

Post by aerynsun »

We have all thought about it.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: What it Putin was the USA president?

Post by Bob »

LOL - just this morning!

Probably the same as Bush Sr.. Putin has that Intel background. But he also has a lot of Trump in him too. Different but similar.

I honestly have seen anyone I want as president in well, most of my lifetime. Foreign or domestic. All world leaders are Sociopaths.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I believe Trump is likely still the actual President, or at least pulling the strings behind the scenes. Allowing people to actually see what is going on right now. Also, Putin isn't the bad guy the MSM portrays him as being. Word is that Putin hates the deep state as well which is why they frame him as the bad guy.

I think the MSM is reporting Russia as having attacked Ukraine. I wouldn't be so sure....Wag the Dog.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

Bob wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:51 am LOL - just this morning!

Probably the same as Bush Sr.. Putin has that Intel background. But he also has a lot of Trump in him too. Different but similar.

I honestly have seen anyone I want as president in well, most of my lifetime. Foreign or domestic. All world leaders are Sociopaths.
Would you want to be president and have every aspect of your life investigated?

The persecution of Trump is the warning. All your life will be investigated (NY real estate) and if we can not find anything we will make it up (Hilary & Russia story).
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

David wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:36 am I believe Trump is likely still the actual President, or at least pulling the strings behind the scenes.
You can't fix stupid !
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Yep!
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

David wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:36 am I believe Trump is likely still the actual President, or at least pulling the strings behind the scenes. Allowing people to actually see what is going on right now. Also, Putin isn't the bad guy the MSM portrays him as being. Word is that Putin hates the deep state as well which is why they frame him as the bad guy.

I think the MSM is reporting Russia as having attacked Ukraine. I wouldn't be so sure....Wag the Dog.
On a flat Earth, anything is possible.

What has Q said about this?
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Trust the plan, the best is yet to come and enjoy the show.

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Yes - but what is the plan? I'm ok with spoilers. Doesn't change how much I enjoy the movie by seeing it happen...
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:52 am Yes - but what is the plan? I'm ok with spoilers. Doesn't change how much I enjoy the movie by seeing it happen...
Simply to take down the global elite. Worldwide. Which in turn will curtail human trafficking, drugs, election rigging around the world, false flag wars, governmental overreach, human depopulation and a host of other things. It won't make everything lollipops and ponies but a lot of stuff needs to be cleaned up and that's what is being done.

I takes a minute to bring down the 'Star Chamber'.