Canadian Truckers Strike

For all discussion related to politics issues.
Bob
Board Founder

Canadian Truckers Strike

Post by Bob »

Here it comes everyone - REAL supply chain issues.

57k Trucks at Canadian Capital, Trudeau hiding in a hole claiming Covid.
.Gov and .MSM are in cahoots (Republicans and Democrats, Fox and CNN) to make sure you are completely uninformed of this....

I realize most of us are stocked...but may want to really top things off.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: Canadian Truckers Strike

Post by Bob »

Just ordered $1k of 9mm

Going to stock meat & TP again....

Now is the time.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

MSM is trying to report it's only a hundred trucks or so :lol:

Kinda hard to believe that when there are reports, pics and video of the 50k+ trucks and upwards of 500k people in support.

But yes, that combined with the trains being robbed and the normal nonsense, it's a solid bet that shelves will once again be getting bare. I've seen it already start. Soft cat food of all things has been in short supply for a couple of months. Just a matter of time till the TP and other necessities start getting scarce.
Bob wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:48 pm Just ordered $1k of 9mm
So what's that about these days? Three and a half boxes of 50? :D
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Go-Fund-Me tried to seize the trucker's 10 million in donations. I think they're back-tracking that now. So GFM has exposed themselves as far left leaning so that's good to know.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I read that Florida and Texas AG are looking into GFM business practice.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

It's my understanding that they're talking about sending the convoy to D.C. which sounds like a really great idea.

Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Yeah AOC will be able to tell us another war story on how she barely survived the mean old truckers that was trying to overthrow the government.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

We're following the Canadian trucker thing carefully. They are expecting a totalitarian mass arrest effort combined with a media and cell phone black out from the elite's. We'll see how this unfolds.

David
Administrator

Post by David »

I moved this to the political section because it really is shaping up to be under that envelope.

aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

I like Canadian Bacon!