Ukraine - what's the outlook here?

For all discussion related to politics issues.
David
Administrator

Re: Ukraine - what's the outlook here?

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:32 pm Oh there is no doubt the US Propaganda machine is in full overdrive.
Yes. You've heard of Operation Mockingbird right?
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Oh yes. .Gov pays the media - both sides to put stuff on.

And right now it is anything and everything to push the US into war for corporate profits.

Ukraine has been a mess for decades. I don't approve of Putin, but it is pretty easy to make his argument vs explain ours. But the only thing in the News is Russian advance fails, civilians being killed.

Isn't that exactly the same thing we did in Iraq? Went there until completely false pretenses and an untold numbers of civilians got killed? Yep...
David
Administrator

Post by David »

David wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:52 pm
Bob wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:43 am Explain the Wag the Dog factor. MSM does not count I haven't believed them for a long time. Tell me how this war is a Wag the Dog event. I have seen the movie. How is Putin invading Ukraine like that?
Because what you think is happening...isn't. I'll ask you; how do you know Russia invaded Ukraine (as in they just want the territory because)? I have friends of the family living in Ukraine saying that what is being shown on the MSM isn't actually happening. Alternative media (which has a better track record than the MSM) is reporting that Putin is attacking DS sites in the Ukraine as a means of SD as well as going after the global elite. They are saying that there are US backed bio-weapon facilities in the Ukraine that Russia is destroying.

Put it another way, if Hillary, Joe, Soros, Gates, the radical left and hollywood are FOR Ukraine then I'm for Russia. Because those lefty folks don't have a really good track record of telling the truth or doing what is in the best interest of anyone but themselves.

March Madness, Full-Scale Attack, Nothing Is What It Seems – Ep. 2715

https://x22report.com/march-madness-ful ... s-ep-2715/
Remember when I posted the above back on the 3rd? Isn't it interesting that at least some of the MSM is finally getting around to admitting that the U.S. has funded bio-weapon labs in Ukraine like it's a 'breaking story'. Yet, foreign media and U.S. alternative media have been talking about it since before the 'war'. This isn't some land grabbing invasion, it's Russia attacking these bio-labs on their border and cutting off deep state financial interests. Which is why the left is hollering so much...it's hitting them in the pocket book and exposing them.

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/tuck ... in-ukraine
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I wonder at what point we will see Chinese troops in Ukraine?
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

Bmyers wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:55 am I wonder at what point we will see Chinese troops in Ukraine?
The Chinese are too smart to do that. Before the war they invested in U and it is part of the Belt and Road into Europe.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I hope you are right, but when it comes to smarts and politicians, I usually find those two words not going together.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Bmyers wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:08 am I hope you are right, but when it comes to smarts and politicians, I usually find those two words not going together.
See - the thing is, you are evaluating "smarts" in terms of what a sensible person would do based on honesty, humanity, self-preservation, or whatever.

The quote "follow the money" and looking at it through those glasses, makes a lot of things make total sense. Ask yourself what a sociopath trying to get all the money would do.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

David wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:42 pm
Because what you think is happening...isn't. I'll ask you; how do you know Russia invaded Ukraine (as in they just want the territory because)? I have friends of the family living in Ukraine saying that what is being shown on the MSM isn't actually happening. Alternative media (which has a better track record than the MSM) is reporting that Putin is attacking DS sites in the Ukraine as a means of SD as well as going after the global elite. They are saying that there are US backed bio-weapon facilities in the Ukraine that Russia is destroying.

Put it another way, if Hillary, Joe, Soros, Gates, the radical left and hollywood are FOR Ukraine then I'm for Russia. Because those lefty folks don't have a really good track record of telling the truth or doing what is in the best interest of anyone but themselves.

Remember when I posted the above back on the 3rd? Isn't it interesting that at least some of the MSM is finally getting around to admitting that the U.S. has funded bio-weapon labs in Ukraine like it's a 'breaking story'. Yet, foreign media and U.S. alternative media have been talking about it since before the 'war'. This isn't some land grabbing invasion, it's Russia attacking these bio-labs on their border and cutting off deep state financial interests. Which is why the left is hollering so much...it's hitting them in the pocket book and exposing them.
1st BOLD: I completely agree that we are getting no information on what/why is really happening. But that is both sides. Russian State media is reporting as much BS as us. It is pretty clear when you watch anything. Show a devastated building, get a sad interview, etc...If a tree fell on a building, Putin did it, even if it was the wind.

- But regarding your first question; How do I know that Russia invaded Ukraine? Well, tanks rolling up into territories that are not One of the separatist republics is pretty much the definition of that. You make it sound like that isn't actually happening...not about the reason, but the fact that uninvited Russian tanks are in Ukraine? Are you saying THAT isn't happening??? I think it is pretty clear that Putin is very clearly on record for trying to rebuild the Soviet empire. And he has been doing it. This is just his latest. Of course, Biolabs is a real good excuse....

2nd BOLD: Agree that there are Bio labs in Ukraine - left by Russia after the 90's. I notice Fauci is surprisingly quiet...old news is old. I would be very inclined to believe that someone, probably us, is up to no good in those places since Ukraine is part of a no-man's land of rules for that sort of thing. Just like we were funding it in China of all places...because rules are fast and loose and people don't matter.

3rd BOLD: This is where I always question your objectivity. If you don't see the right hollering about go to war as well...you must have just chosen to not turn your head that way. Seems pretty clear to me that they are all very bi-partisan to step in, build weapons, get rich.

Left or right? This is about what China wants us to do or not. And both sides of Congress want their military interests to help them get rich. And this is doing it in 50 different ways.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:06 pm - But regarding your first question; How do I know that Russia invaded Ukraine? Well, tanks rolling up into territories that are not One of the separatist republics is pretty much the definition of that. You make it sound like that isn't actually happening...not about the reason, but the fact that uninvited Russian tanks are in Ukraine? Are you saying THAT isn't happening???
Two things. First, this is what I stated; I'll ask you; how do you know Russia invaded Ukraine (as in they just want the territory because)? What is in parenthesis is the key part of that question. Secondly, yes, we see footage of this and that from Ukraine. So I'll pose the question; how do you KNOW that is footage from Ukraine? I've seen;
  • Rows of bodies under sheets that were supposedly dead from previous wars...until one of them sneezes and then wipes his nose.
  • Supposed Middle Eastern buildings bombed with the signs in English.
  • Cooper Anderson standing in chest deep water after a 'storm' but then exposed as being in a ditch while the camera man is high-n-dry.
  • Reporters acting like they were about to be blown over while a couple of guys are walking normally behind him.
  • An emergency room supposedly in CA (among other states) that was overrun with Covid victims to then find out it was actually Italy and an unrelated incident.
  • A reporter candidly admitting she had the scoop on Epstein and the Clintons years ago but the story was squashed by the MSM executives.
So when you see footage of tanks, planes, troops etc supposedly doing this or that...how do you actually know they are doing this or that? Don't you have to trust the source of that information i.e. the MSM? And does the MSM have a good or bad reputation? Have they made a few mistakes or have the mislead their viewers deliberately?

Why is the left so up in arms about Ukraine yet kinda-sorta silent on Taiwan? Where did Covid go?

So no, I really don't trust the MSM and any 'footage' they put on TV has an agenda behind it. Particularly when there are foreign and alternative news sources talking with people actually in Ukraine saying, "Uh, yeah...none of what they show in the US is actually happening, at least not the way they say it's happening".

And all of a sudden you see reports breaking on bio-weapon labs being targeted and destroyed by Russia. Gosh, where did those come from? Who funded them? Gee, I wonder if that's why the left is screaming so hard?

I'm sure it's all a coincidence.

Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I believe the left is screaming so hard about the invasion not because of the actual invasion, but to use or at least to try to use it as a distraction to all their failures on the homefront.