Statement on Chris Cuomo’s termination from CNN.

For all discussion related to politics issues.
David
Administrator

Statement on Chris Cuomo’s termination from CNN.

Post by David »

https://twitter.com/CNNPR/status/146725 ... 1918464%2F

I consider this political because he was involved with the political doings of his brother and shaping narratives involved with politics.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Statement on Chris Cuomo’s termination from CNN.

Post by David »

Don Lemon might be next out at CNN. I'm hearing that a sexual assault allegation is out on him. Also, chatter on other forums is that some company has bought or bought into CNN and maybe cleaning house.

So all I can say about the CNN folks are...

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

People get all excited for no reason. It is now months later.

The business people at CNN understood something that the general public and rabid ideologues did not.
1. CNN hyped up Mr. Trump to get viewership when Mr. Trump first ran. It knew exactly its audience base, the political leaning of the base and played the news so it would get viewers.

2. When Mr. Trump ran a second time and lost, the bean counters at CNN knew that the gravy train from the sponsors were going to take a severe dip as there was no more Mr. Trump to flail in the news. The confrontational CNN reporter who created news about himself no longer would be the daily White House correspondent acting up in a way to embarrass Mr. Biden.

3. Misconduct, if any, by highly paid front men working at CNN was swept under the rug when the ratings were high. The purported misconduct became the justification for termination without compensation provided in contracts.

If you pay attention, you witness the same heave ho at the same time at major corporations, sports conglomerates, and so forth. The morals clause, the misconduct clause is the escape valve for the companies that no longer want to pay the big salaries.
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

I rarely if ever even follow the news anymore, CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC. Everybody has a agenda and a profit motive so I don't take much of what anyone says seriously.. Not that I am ignorant of what's going on but the world continues to turn no matter what the story/issue of the week is. Not to mention that two of the most corrupt institutions are politics and media. I'm tired of the game, prefer to sit out.