Sig P365X & P365L

A section for all the tweaks done and available to our toys.
David
Administrator

Sig P365X & P365L

Post by David »

I had an extra P365XL that I bought earlier this year for a good deal. Came with the RD sight. My thinking was to make it a night stand pistol for the wife. I've been very much enjoying my XL and have pretty much carried it exclusively except for when I carry the LCP Max.

I decided to swap the XL grip module on the wife's pistol and put in on my standard P365 essentially making it a P365X. I put the standard P365 grip module on her XL slide essentially making it into what the net is calling a P365L. And I kept the flat faced trigger in my P365(X) because I like it and wanted it to mirror my XL. She doesn't care one way or the other whether the trigger is curved or flat. And I've got the 12-round mag in her pistol so it really didn't lose anything from what it had previously.

So this gives me a good option if I want to carry something with just a bit less length while keeping the overall feel of the pistols the same.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Sig P365X & P365L

Post by David »

And here's the P365L.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".