O-Light panic!

Flashlights, lanterns, torches and anything that sheds a little light for your path.
Bob
Board Founder

O-Light panic!

Post by Bob »

My O-light on my XD45 was dead. I couldn't figure out how to open it to change the battery

Oh wait...it is rechargeable!!!!! Silly me.

Figured that out as soon as I found the cable in the box.
David
Administrator

Re: O-Light panic!

Post by David »

Yep, good to check all the lights on a schedule. I've found that out the hard way.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

I was doing a full armory pre-holiday inventory...

A little once over and tidy up everything.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I packed both of my lithium ion chargers in a box and now I can't find the box! Pretty sure it's still at the old house in a stack of boxes that haven't made their way over yet. And I can't find my Eneloop wall charger despite the fact that I KNOW it's here at the new house because I used it to charge up the battery on my survival key chain TiS light.

And I went to grab my power pack out of my EDC sling bag (the Max Lunada) and it wasn't in there. I vaguely recall lending it to my wife (maybe) but she doesn't remember. So now I don't know where my power pack or cables are!

Sigh....
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".