Joe Rogan Podcast #1671

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bob
Board Founder

Joe Rogan Podcast #1671

Post by Bob »

Everyone in America should take a listen to this.

If you got the Vaccine: You will learn some things about the "Spike" protein production that the experimental mRNA tricks your body into producing. Why it is not a good thing, and what would help if you have problems.

If you didn't get the Vaccine: An obvious thing that you probably already thought/believed - however, it does a great job of clarify what likely really happened.

Personal Comment: THIS is exactly why I don't vote for Republicans or Democrats. This happened, and continues to happen on both their watches. But listen to what these two guys say - and look at the efforts to ban and discredit them vs discuss it.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D
aerynsun

Re: Joe Rogan Podcast #1671

Post by aerynsun »

Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

The unknown with the mRNA vaccine is why I went the more traditional route with the J&J vaccine. Interesting how news keeps saying the J&J is not the safest, you should go with the mRNA. Yet, they have failed to put out there that the two mRNA vaccines have each had 4 people die from GBS and J&J has had 1. Realizing that GBS is one of the issues with the flu vaccine.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

aerynsun wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:35 pm "The Truth is Out There"

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2L9187
Reuters is the Truth? Right....

Actually, a fascinating indication that this is so, was in the SEC filing. Moderna makes NON-IRREVERSABLE mRNA therapies. One does not BS the SEC. So at worst, whatever they were turning on could be turned off. But...

Even assuming that is true - the problem is NO ONE EVER SAID THAT. So, conspiracy theory people wondered about it "outloud" on the web etc...and no one could, or even bothered, to explain how this stuff really worked.
- They either DIDN'T know that when they were handing it out
- Chose not to inform you even though they knew people wondered about this.
- There is no middle ground on that

Assuming that what was said is really true. Unfortunately, we have been lied to, deceived, and manipulated so much around this, that I truly have little trust in anyone that believes in anything .Gov says at all.

Really - there were about 20 questions everyone needed to be reliable informed about. It didn't happen. There is no good reason for that.
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

If people don't want to get the shot, don't. But don't complain when you get covid and don't say I should have got the shot - own it.

Also, don't go to the hospital and take the resources of the hospital.

Lie, in the street and die - this will make it easier for the sanitation dept to pick up the body. The last considerate thing you can do.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

aerynsun wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:14 am If people don't want to get the shot, don't
Please explain why you need an untested shot for a virus with a 99.9+% survival rate? Particularly when cures are readily available.
aerynsun wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:14 am Also, don't go to the hospital and take the resources of the hospital.
Why not? All you'd need is a prescription for one of the curative medications and you can get well at home. Or simply just get well at home regardless since this is less deadly than the flu.
aerynsun wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:14 am Lie, in the street and die - this will make it easier for the sanitation dept to pick up the body. The last considerate thing you can do.
Since nearly 100% don't die...not an issue really.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:59 am
aerynsun wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:14 am If people don't want to get the shot, don't
Please explain why you need an untested shot for a virus with a 99.9+% survival rate? Particularly when cures are readily available.
aerynsun wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:14 am Also, don't go to the hospital and take the resources of the hospital.
Why not? All you'd need is a prescription for one of the curative medications and you can get well at home. Or simply just get well at home regardless since this is less deadly than the flu.
aerynsun wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:14 am Lie, in the street and die - this will make it easier for the sanitation dept to pick up the body. The last considerate thing you can do.
Since nearly 100% don't die...not an issue really.
1. Your mortality rate is wrong.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

2. Scientist talk in deaths/100,000

3. Another key metric is the hospitalization rate - Covid use of a scarce resource.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I'm going with the CDC numbers. Under 70 the survival rate is 99.9+%. Over 70 it's approx 96%. Those numbers, along with readily available cures means there is absolutely no need for an untested vaccine of dubious efficacy and documented side effects and death.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

David wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:26 am I'm going with the CDC numbers. Under 70 the survival rate is 99.9+%. Over 70 it's approx 96%. Those numbers, along with readily available cures means there is absolutely no need for an untested vaccine of dubious efficacy and documented side effects and death.
As long as you don't become one of these people I think we are good with that.
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/healt ... 8e09170260

Also, don't become a burden on society or your family if you get covid.
Don't take up a hospital bed.
Have a living will made up with a 'do not resuscitate' instructions.
Don't drain their money on your care.
Have a will in place.
Have funeral insurance and plans made.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I think you are wildly over reacting to things. And letting irrational fear dictate your thinking. I'll offer a counter-point; if you have an adverse reaction to 'the jab' like many others have experienced...please don't seek medical assistance. Deal with the consequences of your choices.

See how that works?