Constitutional Carry

For all discussion related to politics issues.
David
Administrator

Constitutional Carry

Post by David »

Just found out that GOA-backed bills became law this month in Iowa and Tennessee, bringing the total number of Constitutional Carry states to twenty. Florida has a Constitutional Carry bill in committee right now but the Republican super majority needs to remember they work for the people of the State and not the corporations (read: the Mouse). A recent email campaign was directed at our Governor for him to put pressure on the Republicans in the State legislature to get it done.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Lastrites

Re: Constitutional Carry

Post by Lastrites »

I participated in that email campaign, as should everyone else. Sadly it seems the super majority is mostly made up of rinos.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Lastrites wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:29 pm I participated in that email campaign, as should everyone else. Sadly it seems the super majority is mostly made up of rinos.
I'm sure some of them are in the 'mouses' pocket.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Lastrites wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:29 pm I participated in that email campaign, as should everyone else. Sadly it seems the super majority is mostly made up of rinos.
Another email campaign to the Governor asking him to call a special session of the legislature to debate the Constitutional Carry bill and other 2A legislation. I participated in that as well.

These politicians need to be put on the spot and held accountable for their actions, words and vote. And if they aren't doing the will of the people they need to be recalled/voted out of office.

Recently a school board was completely replaced. I don't recall the state, but parents in droves went to a public school board meeting to demand the masks mandate be repealed in that school district. The school board didn't want to hear it and hid from the parents and then left. There was no violence on the part of the parents, they just wanted to oppose the school board and the members of the school board didn't want to deal with them. So the parents, using the legal guidelines, fired or recalled the school board and kicked them all out of office. They then elected a new school board and had an immediate vote to repeal masks. That's the power of the people.

Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

David wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:43 pm They then elected a new school board and had an immediate vote to repeal masks. That's the power of the people.
And the next school board will immediately see to getting that rule changed!

You know how you recall a Senator or a Congressman besides elections?

YOU DON'T!
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:05 pm
David wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:43 pm They then elected a new school board and had an immediate vote to repeal masks. That's the power of the people.
And the next school board will immediately see to getting that rule changed!
It would appear that the school board that was installed was done so in accordance with the actual will of the people and did in fact obey the will of the people.

As far as Congress, that is correct, thy cannot be recalled.

I'm hopeful that our Governor will put the necessary pressure on the legislature to obey the will of the people of Florida and not the un-elected corporations (mouse). Florida needs to pass Constitutional Carry. Any Sheriff that doesn't support it needs to be voted out. Simple as that.

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Florida legislature to Biden: Hands off our guns

https://thegunwriter.substack.com/p/flo ... 2xRXvibyDU

David
Administrator

Post by David »

What the media isn’t telling you: Nearly half of all U.S. Counties are now Second Amendment Sanctuaries

https://thegunwriter.substack.com/p/wha ... U7CnmRogIU

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Illinois judge rules FOID card 'unconstitutional'

https://newschannel20.com/news/local/i ... uCPIcfyYJs

Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Yeah, we have been following this closely. This is the second time an Illinois judge has ruled the FOID card illegal. Illinois Supreme Court has two cases on their log that could potentially strike down the FOID act. Yet, not holding my breath.