It's over ... The country is lost!

For all discussion related to politics issues.
aerynsun

It's over ... The country is lost!

Post by aerynsun »

The population war is over
The border is gone.

This started in the mid 1990 and it fundamentally changed the USA.

The people coming do not have skills and will have to be supported by government.

There is no preparation for this.

I don't think what is happening now is in the population projections.

US on track to encounter record 2 million migrants on the southern border, government estimates show
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/31/politics ... index.html

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Cens ... 5-1144.pdf

https://www.census.gov/prod/2010pubs/p25-1138.pdf
Bmyers
Board Founder

Re: It's over ... The country is lost!

Post by Bmyers »

Invasion without any weapons.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

The country was lost a long time ago. At least 1913.

And again - that's one theory. Here is another: They are loading up on immigrants to make them legal and get their tax dollars to keep your social security afloat. Follow the money...
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

From the 1750s to about the 1850s there were few people voluntarily coming to the US. Not hard to become a citizen under the then rules. People were imported for cheap labor. Then came the potato famine.

With the advent of wars in Italy and the displacements in Russia, another wave of immigration. Cheap labor welcomed.

I was down in Central Mexico in the 1950s, watching the population explosion. I commented that when television made its way down into Mexico and people saw a better way of life than having a communal wash day in the local river, they would come. And, they have come.

In the 1970s, there were few Koreans living in Los Angeles. Now there are at least 350,000. Legal immigrants. Wanting a better way of life. There were no Armenians - one restaurant and you had to go clear across town.

There are no more party telephone lines, secretaries, key punch operators, receptionists, clerks who know the merchandise in the store, switchboard operators, door-to-door salesmen, encyclopedia sets, tube television sets, demand for type setters.

If you had wanted to keep down the demand for spots in America, instead of banning contraceptive aid to foreign countries, you could have supported the Indian national program of paying a bounty to men who are paid to be sterilized. Or you could have made contraceptives free in Central America.

There is going to be a lot of change before you die. My block of 11 houses was constructed in 1950. The neighbors worked as mechanics. The guy next door was a foreman in a dress factory. One of the houses sold for $1.760 million in March. There are an East Indian and a Korean family on the block. The guy behind me was a Captain in the SK Army and his wife was a nurse. All Americans. The East Indian kid from across the street is a Deputy Sheriff.
aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

One thing to notice with the population is the proportion of black Americans - it is only 15% by 2050 and they will be old.

Black Americans will be (are now) a permanent underclass. There presence in the mass culture will decline to be overtaken by Latino and Others.

Amazing that black Americans are democrats by such a large majority while the dems are screwing them.

Sad.
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

I have blacks and browns in my family. My comments are not racist.

Locally, there is a competition, politically, between the people from the latino and black American background for civil service jobs and political positions. This is occurring when some 37% of newborns in my state are of what would be called mixed races. My late relatives who were members of the KKK are probably rolling over in their graves!

Try to keep a sense of humor. If 50% of the Republicans and 25% of Americans who are dark skinned refuse the Covid 19 vaccines, there are going to be a lot more changes!

If you to get frazzeled because of some incident on television that you would have never seen before television or heard about before radio, that is on you. If you want to spend your life pointing out politicians who want you to stay home while they jet off to a Spanish resort, again, that is on you. No one else cares.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

It aint over yet...

Gov. DeSantis signs Florida's controversial 'anti-riot bill' into law

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/ ... ntis--desk

It's only 'controversial' to the useful idiots and the media because their overlords and masters don't like it. By the way, the two Sheriff's behind him in the photo in the link are two of the best Sheriff's in Florida. Sheriff Grady Judd (left) once stated publicly that if you kill a cop in his county you won't make it to the jail, there won't be an arrest. In other words, you're going to die horribly. Case-in-point, many years ago an illegal alien killed a Deputy, a police dog and wounded another Deputy in Polk county. A massive manhunt ended in a swamp where the bad guy was shot somewhere around 60+ times. When asked why they shot the bad guy so many times, Sheriff Judds' response was they ran out of bullets or they would have shot him some more. That was on live TV and no one dared to say boo about it. The county M.E. ruled it as death by natural causes. When asked about it, he said when your shot that many times you're naturally going to die. And no, that isn't a joke. That's the south.

The other Sheriff (forget his name) is IIRC, in charge of Brevard county. He went on TV and told the citizens of his county they need to carry a gun and if they aren't trained to call his dept. and his instructors will train them!

Gotta love pro-2A and anti-bad guy Sheriff's.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

You know - I think the constitution was pretty clear on this point: PEACEFUL assembly. MLK had it COMPLETELY right - you have to be BETTER than the people you are against. Of course, it was pretty clear on protect the borders and shall not be infringed as well.

10,000 people with a permit, holding signs and chanting together > 100 people where one idiot throws a rock. And make no mistake. .Gov wants an idiot to throw a rock. Its good for the business of oppression.

And protest at the Legislature/Seat of power - not the Nike outlet.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Found the story:
Polk County Florida Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...PERIOD."
An illegal alien, in Polk County, Florida , who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.
The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.
Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.
Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!
The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) ...."When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »