Gun sites going down

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
justsaymo

Re: Gun sites going down

Post by justsaymo »

Youtube is at it again. A friend got a strike on his channel (Recoil Therapy Channel) today for a casting video that had been up for a year. It seems petty and there really isn't a viable appeal process. Enforcement is arbitrary. He was able to start a Full30 channel but it has yet to be launched.

I heard of another channel getting a strike this morning too. I don't have the details on that one.

I've had strikes on my own channel that were complete BS. I did manage to get one overturned that claimed I had used copyright protected content when it was 100% my own.

It does appear there are some viable options including Rumble, Odysee, Bitchute and a few others. Hopefully they will do well.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

justsaymo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:56 am t does appear there are some viable options including Rumble
Rumble seems to be doing well. I've seen a lot of users from YT go over to Rumble.
justsaymo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:56 am Youtube is at it again.
All of big tech is run by communist sympathizers. There will come a time when they no longer exist, at least not in the fashion that they do now.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

I will program in Rumble.

FYI. In or about 1972, the FBI visited all the public libraries in the USA. The gun related and "survival" related books were taken off the shelves and made unavailable to the public. If you don't believe, do you research.

A couple of years ago, Youtube started inserting advertisements into posted videos. My understanding and supposition were that if given the chance, Youtube would go and insert advertisements in old videos. Now people are complaining about videos being taken down. Like the Chinese censoring vidoes and content. Well, I downloaded skills videos onto usb sticks and organized them. So, at some point, Youtube is going to be history in my life.