Sig thread

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
David
Administrator

Re: Sig thread

Post by David »

Repost from the New Gun thread:

Traded a Glock that I think I had around $500ish into. Deal came with 4 mags and 2 holsters (one is a Desantis leather OWB and the other a no-name IWB. Only blemish is a small Nick around the ejection port. Nothing really to care about. Barrel has very little wear visible. Guy said he put 50 rounds on it and previous owner about 300ish rounds. Has night sights that are quite bright. I'm estimating a build date of around 2014 but I've sent an email to Sig for confirmation.

I think this is going to be my new trail gun. Small and compact enough to be comfortable to carry while walking the trails but chambered in 40 S&W which is sufficient for my area. Feel pretty good about the deal.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Sig replied with a born date of Sept 10, 2013 for the P239.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »