I don't usually post stuff like this, but...

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bob
Board Founder

I don't usually post stuff like this, but...

Post by Bob »

I listened to my "Podcast Guy" from Thursday. Wow - just wow.

I have listened to this show for a long time. It's hit and miss. Some topics I dig, but some topics are just not interesting or relevant to me/my life. He ru s the range from politics to aquaponics, guns, finance, business, diet, etc...He is generally very thorough and does his research and provides links.
Anyway - I will seriously encourage you to give it a listen to understand some things about what is really going on. I haven't even got all the way through it. Take an hour and a half, sit down with a beverage and just listen. Take it in 30 minute shots if you need to.

Here is the link. So give it a listen.

http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/covid-...n-the-game
David
Administrator

Re: I don't usually post stuff like this, but...

Post by David »

It say's 'sorry no such page' Bob. Check the link.

I remember you talking about this guy at one of the SEP gatherings a while back.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: I don't usually post stuff like this, but...

Post by tom mac »

You can't fix stupid !