New sections added

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
David
Administrator

New sections added

Post by David »

Health and Exercise section added. :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: New sections added

Post by David »

First aid section added.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Food section added :)

David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

I realized that I never added a 'Communications' section to the board, which was a popular section on the old board. My bad. New section has been added, it is a sub-forum under Top Gear. I started it off with a thread on emergency radios.