Weapon Mounted Lights (WML)

Flashlights, lanterns, torches and anything that sheds a little light for your path.
David
Administrator

Re: Weapon Mounted Lights (WML)

Post by David »

Strayz wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:04 pm So what is everyone's choice for rifles/shotguns?
Did you settle on something in particular for your rifle/shotgun?
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Strayz

Post by Strayz »

David wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:42 am
Strayz wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:04 pm So what is everyone's choice for rifles/shotguns?
Did you settle on something in particular for your rifle/shotgun?
I have not, most of the mounts or lights seem a combination of janky ill fitted, lack of quality or will take 3-4 house payments to purchase.

Of the WML I have, most of the pistol lights seem to be well thought out and made. Streamlights are the ones I have found and use on my hand guns. I just don't like the tape mounted switches, or where the light have to be mounted on rifles or shotguns. The Ezra lights also just don't ring the bell for me either.

I may try and take a class on lights and in the dark with rifle.
Sometimes things need to be said, Other times things must be done.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Sig P365XL w/TLR-6 in a Warriorland IWB holster, 15 round spare mag in a Kytex Shooting Gear holder and my Byrd Crossbill folder.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

New WML for the Sig P365.