Contagion Survival Kit

All things first aid related.
bdc
Board Founder

Re: Contagion Survival Kit

Post by bdc »

Bought two caps. I regularly carry klean canteen flasks in the car.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
bdc
Board Founder

Post by bdc »

What I was lacking were baby bottles. I have had two baby bottle replacement tops come in for my stainless steel flasks, 3 glass baby bottles and 3 plastic baby bottles come in. When you might think that is excessive, think again if a couple of people are sick. I had already supplemented the magnesium and potassium tablets (minerals).
bdc
Board Founder

Post by bdc »

I forgot to buy some cheap, dental disposable gowns. Had to pay an extra $.25 a unit over what I would have paid a month a go. BFD. I don't think that many people are going to figure out that a cheap gown may be necessary.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Hey - that last shot; THAT will keep Corona off of you.

Seriously - you all need to spend "1 hour" and see how many contamination fail events you have using the stuff he suggests if you go out.
bdc
Board Founder

Post by bdc »

I have a supply of 50 isolation gowns. When I get around to it, I will put one near the front door. I will say "excuse me as I put on my gown" when the religious fanatic, door-to-door salesmen show up. When the girlfriend insists on going to visit her sick adult children, I will give her one to wear (and hopefully get her to start thinking about priorities).
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Mac66 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:16 pm Good ideas BDC but there is a modern version of the baby bottle. It is called the Camel Back Eddy. Has a rubber nipple and everything and the interior straw is removable is needed.
Just don't fill these with seltzer.... My wife did and then was screaming as when opened it sprayed all over the living room. :)
You can't fix stupid !
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Instant volcano :D
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
bdc
Board Founder

Post by bdc »

I now have 3 plastic baby bottles, 3 traditional glass baby bottles and 2 of the special capped metal flasks.

I forgot to mention that I have a case of disposable isolation gowns that cost under $2 each delivered. If it gets bad, the doctor living two doors down may want to do some trading.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

So, without watching, what are baby bottles for?