Deal Alert Thread

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Mac66
Board Founder

Re: 20% off @ shoptaurus.com

Post by Mac66 »

Halloween sale @ www.shoptaurus.com
Erich

Re: Deal Alert Thread

Post by Erich »

Deal #1
Zwilling German 8" chef knife $50 - Down from $140

www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-four-star- ... 203-0.html

Deal #2
NIGHTSTICK TWM-30 light, 1200 lumens $50 delivered

So, after seeing these on Bereli for a while (and I thought I'd mentioned the deal in BOLO, but maybe not - I can't find it), I bought one to stick on El Changuito (my short-barrel 300 BLK pistol upper). Pretty much the same footprint as a Streamlight TLR1, a larger model we've all seen. Blasts out LOTS of light - way (ten times! - whatever that means - it means something, fo sho) more than what was produced by the five-year-old (TLR-3 - 170 lumens) light that had been living on the gun and notably more than any other weapon light I have. Quality mount. Slightly different lock-out procedure than I'm used to, but it took about ten seconds to master (and would have taken less had I read the instructions first). Slightly different activation than I was used to, as well (these switches activate when pushed down or when pushed in/forward, but not when pushed up), but totally intuitive and probably better than the other switch variants I've been using (the pushing-in really rocks for my use on this gun).

Bereli delivered a bit slower than usual but got it here in a reasonable amount of time (if not their usual lightning strike). And for $50 delivered? With batt-ries? Sheesh, it's a no-brainer.

https://www.bereli.com/nightstick-twm-3 ... 00-lumens/

Nightstick’s TWM-30F Tactical Weapon-Mounted Light in Olive Drab Green features a 1200-lumen LED with a 194-meter beam distance. Optimized for threat identification and target discrimination, its clearly defined halo provides peripheral illumination in CQB situations.

This weapon light features new enhanced single-motion ambidextrous switches that operate the momentary-on and constant-on lighting modes. It also features user-selectable strobe and battery safe modes, easily enabled or disabled with two unique, simultaneous switch actions. Providing 1.75 hours of runtime from two included CR123 batteries, the housing of the TWM-30F is constructed from olive drab green anodized aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a glass-filled nylon polymer battery door. The TWM-30F fits in all existing TWM-Series compatible holsters including duty, OWB, IWB, and AIWB models. (Not compatible with rechargeable batteries.)

Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housingDrop Rating: 2 mType III hard anodized finishWater Rating: IP-67 WaterproofBeam distance rated at 194 metersHigh Runtime (h): 1.75IP-67 WaterproofStrobe: YesImpact & chemical resistantLight Source: LEDSerialized for personal identificationSerialized: Y2 CR123 batteries (included)Case Material: 6061-T6 AluminumLimited Lifetime WarrantyBody Color: Olive Drab Green Quantity of Batteries: 2 Power Source: CR123 Package Contents: Light, 3 cross-rail inserts, 2 cross-rail mounting cap head screws, Allen wrench, 2 CR123 Lithium batteries US Patent(s) : 9713217 Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Compatible with Streamlight TLR1 Holsters
LED technology
Enhanced single-motion switches
User-selectable battery safe and strobe modes
Momentary or constant-on flashlight
Sharp focused beam for distance illumination
Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing
Type III hard anodized finish
Beam distance rated at 194 meters
IP-67 Waterproof
Impact & chemical resistant
Serialized for personal identification
2 CR123 batteries (included)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Multi-Function: Yes
High Lumens: 1200
High Beam Distance (m): 194
High Candela: 9,379
Drop Rating: 2 m
Water Rating: IP-67 Waterproof
High Runtime (h): 1.75
Strobe: Yes
Light Source: LED
Serialized: Y
Case Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Body Color: Olive Drab Green
Quantity of Batteries: 2
Power Source: CR123
Package Contents: Light, 3 cross-rail inserts, 2 cross-rail mounting cap head screws, Allen wrench, 2 CR123 Lithium batteries
US Patent(s) : 9713217
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Dang good deal on that light.
Erich

Post by Erich »

I'm so happy I finally got off my butt and ordered one.
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Erich wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:26 pm I'm so happy I finally got off my butt and ordered one.
Me too!
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

My nightstick came on Monday and I took it up to deer camp on Tuesday. Gota chance to shine it on the field this morning on the way out to my blind. It lit up the whole field. Not sure if I have anything to mount it on with me but I'll look around.
Erich

Post by Erich »

Oh that's great! :D Thanks for the report!
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

It will fit on my TX 22 but not my G3c. Currently on a 10 22 which is my varmint gun
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

KY Gun Co is having their 12 days of Christmas sale.

https://www.kygunco.com/group/12deals10 ... 0Christmas

Day 10 is today and they have both a Keltec P17 on sale for $179.97 and Sub 2000 either in G19 or G17 mag configuration for $396.73 which also has a $100 factory rebate. Free shipping. No credit card fees
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

20% off at shoptaurus.com with the code holidays20

www.shoptaurus.com

Be aware that they tend to put some of the more popular items "on sale" which often cost more than the regular price with 20% off.

You don't get the % off price if the item is "on sale".

For example the sale price of 2 G3c mags is $59.99 whereas the the 20% off price of two mags bought separately is $59.18. Same thing with TX22 mags. The 2 pack "on sale" is more expensive than buying 2 singles and then taking the 20% off.