Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife

A section for knives, axes, multi-tools and all things blades.
David
Administrator

Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife

Post by David »

I used to have a membership at BJ's Wholesale Club (back before Costco built a warehouse 1 mile from my house). They had the BG Ultimate Survival knife on sale in the $30 range give-or-take a few bucks either way. Decided to give it a try (this was before I purchased the Gerber LMF II). Well, it was actually a decent knife for the woods and worth the $30. I liked the orange colors on it, I always try to get orange for the woods when I can. Ferro rod was okay. Couldn't really find anything negative to say about it.

Came with that little orange zippered survival bag.

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".