Staying logged in

This area is for forum announcements and 'how-to' threads
Bmyers
Board Founder

Staying logged in

Post by Bmyers »

I'm not sure what is going on, haven't had time to test it yet.

Last night on my home laptop, I noticed when I went to post it kept making log back in before I posted. I checked the box to remember me, but that didn't seem to make a difference.

I'm posting this morning from my work computer and having the same issue.

With that being said, I have both computers locked down fairly tight to prevent spyware, spam, and all that other junk. My guess, I have something blocked or turned off that the board uses. I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this or not? As you can see, once I log back in, i can post. When I submit this post and move to another post, it shows I'm logged out and have to log back in to post. Nothing that I can't overcome.
David
Administrator

Re: Staying logged in

Post by David »

That was happening to me as well last night. This morning I haven't had an issue unless I click the 'home' button at the top. Then it kicks me out. Clicking on 'board index' seems to work fine getting back to the front page though. Let me know if you have any issues today. Perhaps just growing pains with this new board?
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
kirgi08
Board Founder

Post by kirgi08 »

Same as the op Dave.'08.
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

If you look like food you will be eaten.

I'd rather have and not need it,as to need and not have it.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

So far I am staying logged in. Hopefully that issue has been corrected. However, if it hasn't please let me know. Thanks :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I can post again! :D :D :D :D
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bmyers wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:59 pm I can post again! :D :D :D :D
Yep, got that one all figured out :D

Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

Still having to log in every time.
kirgi08
Board Founder

Post by kirgi08 »

Same here.'08.
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

If you look like food you will be eaten.

I'd rather have and not need it,as to need and not have it.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Ronin.45 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:28 am Still having to log in every time.
Every time you change to a new page or just every time you come back to the board after having been gone for a while?

IKV Avenger
Board Founder

Post by IKV Avenger »

I made some changes in 'cookies'. I'm testing it out now. Everyone having an issue, let me know if it's been resolved for you please :)
My other car is a D7 Battlecruiser.