COVID

The place to gather and chat about any and all topics not covered elsewhere on the board.
Bmyers
Board Founder

COVID

Post by Bmyers »

Well, wife had been sick for about three weeks. Started out, thought it was allergies. Then clinic said it was bronchitis, gave her all the medicine. No recovery. Did chest x-ray thinking she had pneumonia. Chest x-ray showed restricted airways, gave her more medicine.

Niece wasn't feeling the best, she went to the emergency room. They did labs and she had COVID.

So, we went from a time when you couldn't have a cold, everything was COVID, to this time, they didn't even test the wife for COVID and ends up the niece and grand-nieces all had COVID and been around the wife trying to help take care of her.

Thankfully, after four weeks, she has finally come out of it. I'm also guessing the headache and being ruined down the I had wasn't from the weather change, but I probably had it too. I know the last two weeks I haven't been to the gym, didn't have the energy for it.
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: COVID

Post by tom mac »

glad to hear all better
I guess you have to ask for the test now... who would have thought.
You can't fix stupid !
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

tom mac wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:53 am glad to hear all better
I guess you have to ask for the test now... who would have thought.
Yep, I guess they made enough money from it so they are moving on to something else now.
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

Keep in mind that they're still using the faulty tests that are prone to false positives. Might be why they're less interested in even testing for it now.