The Patriot Nurse

Post your resource links, articles, videos as well as your reviews on books, movies, videos etc.
David
Administrator

The Patriot Nurse

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: The Patriot Nurse

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

This is the only Patriot Nurse post we have?!?!?!?!

That's just wrong.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:08 pm This is the only Patriot Nurse post we have?!?!?!?!

That's just wrong.
Hey, you can post her vids too :D

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Who Will Die First when SHTF: A WARNING

bdc
Board Founder

Post by bdc »

She nailed it this video.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

She is so hot when she is angry...and right!

Best line in this that is SOOOOOOOOO criminally understated in our society: Your rights do not come at others expense. That means before you you decide that you have the right to tell anyone how they need to talk/walk/think/act, you should check yourself twice. Then not do it.

aerynsun

Post by aerynsun »

She puts herself on the line; both medically and politically.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I’ve liked her videos for years. And she can shoot too!

David
Administrator

Post by David »