Words from a Bosnian Survivalist

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bob
Board Founder

Re: Words from a Bosnian Survivalist

Post by Bob »

I have spare specs in all my bags and my car!
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Bmyers wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:47 am Interesting, you are looking at things that you have duplicates and getting rid of them.

I'm doing the reverse and looking to see what tools that I don't have duplicates of and then having the wife watch the sale ads and marketplace to pick me up duplicate items.
Try owning three houses! Been in our current suburban house for 35 years. Took in a lot of tools and stuff when my parents moved from their house to a retirement home then to a facility. Same with all my in-laws stuff.

Then we built a house up in the woods. While a lot of stuff went up there we still had to furnish it while maintaining our regular house. Then we go the house in Florida which we took over when my father in law died and my mother in law moved into a facility.

We'll likely be out of suburban house next year and move to the woods house. But I have all my dad's and father in law's tools as well as my own. Of course I also have their guns, golf clubs, books, etc, etc. Much of that stuff will be sold or given away.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Not looking forward to the day that I have to start the process of cleaning out everything at dad's and farmhouse.