HS2000/XD9

A place to list items for sale, looking for a good trade or wanting to buy.
Mac66
Board Founder

HS2000/XD9

Post by Mac66 »

Back in the very early 2000s I bought a couple HS2000s that eventually became the XD9 when Springfield Armory bought the import rights. I used one of them to take 2nd in the Michigan State IDPA championships in 2002 I think it was.

Anyway, I never shot or carried either of them very much was intending to give them to my sons but they have no interest in them. They are in excellent condidtion.

The HS2000 is identical to the XD and is about the size of a Glock 19
Features....
-9mm
-Striker fired
-Grip safety.
-One lever take down. A lot easier to take down than a Glock.
-Metal sights unlike the plastic sights on a Glock.
-Loaded/cocked indicator.
-Ambidextrous mag release

I still have the original box and manual.

They came out during the Clinton AWB so only had 10 round mags. I'll throw in a couple 16 rnd mags in addition to 2 10 rounders.

Just thought I would throw this out here in case anyone was interested
It's an essentially like new XD9 at a great price.

$250 plus shipping to your FFL

Mac66
Board Founder

Re: HS2000/XD9

Post by Mac66 »

Well, it's been spoken for locally for considerably more than I was asking here. Meet up is tomorrow so never mind. Didn't think I'd have trouble selling it locally but thought I would throw it up here in case anyone was interested.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Glad you got a good deal on it. :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

Deal is done, I'm happy and so is the guys who bought it. He's an XD fan and is happy to have found a precursor to the XD.

I've been going through my guns trying to decide what to get rid of and what to keep in anticipation of moving up to the woods house. I've accumulated a bunch of guns over the years.

Rarely if ever shoot most of them so why do I keep them? Just made a long list and have ID'd about 20 guns that I don't use or need. Most are duplicates or variations of a particular make/model I have multiples of. Some are junk guns, I picked up over the years or cheap POS guns that I don' know why I even have. Some are guns that were simply interesting and/or inexpensive at the time.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

It happens. I have several in the safe that haven't been shot for a while. I'd like to start changing that a bit this year.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".