Anyone seen Dave?

A general discussion area for topics not specifically covered elsewhere on the board. NO politics. If the topic would fit it a specific section please post in that specific section.
Bob
Board Founder

Anyone seen Dave?

Post by Bob »

HAven't seen a post of his lately. He ok?
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: Anyone seen Dave?

Post by Ronin.45 »

Looks like it's been a few days since he was active, but that's not abnormal on here with the light traffic.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I here :)

Had out-of-country company (niece) for a couple of months. And we finally finished the old house and got it ready to rent. And I've been playing a lot of Skyrim so now I'm the Dragonborn/Archmage of Winterhold/Thane of White Run, Solidtude and several of the other holds. :D
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

Skyrim was a good game.... Still not as good as the Halo series or Fallout !

Currently running thru Dead Space 2
You can't fix stupid !
David
Administrator

Post by David »

tom mac wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:51 am Skyrim was a good game.... Still not as good as the Halo series or Fallout !

Currently running thru Dead Space 2
I never played anything while I was still working, just didn't have the time. After retiring my son got me the SE addition of Skyrim and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

I thought about adventuring myself but I took an arrow to the knee.... :lol:
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".