2024 Election

For all discussion related to politics issues.
Bob
Board Founder

2024 Election

Post by Bob »

I'm calling it now: Biden vs Trump again!

And a total demonstration of how pathetic our government has become, but more so on the people. In a natiopn of 300M+. That's the best we can do. It basic says "We surrender Oligarch Overlords - we'll do whatever you want"

Narcissistic Jac@$$ Billionaire sheister vs Incompetent senile lifetime government crook.

*Caveat - I think they will eventually get Trump. He danced too close to the fire, pissed off too many people, didn't know who to trust/enough about the game. But - short of that - he'll run again, even if it means tanking the Republicans in the process.
tom mac
Board Founder

Re: 2024 Election

Post by tom mac »

agree....

Only other person up there is Desantis
You can't fix stupid !
Mac66
Board Founder

Post by Mac66 »

I don't think Trump is electable again. He should just go away. Desantis would be my choice.
Bob
Board Founder

Post by Bob »

Wait a minute! Don't take my DeSantis!!!!
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

Do you think the Dems will let Biden run again?
tom mac
Board Founder

Post by tom mac »

NO... they are already showing Sleepy Joe the exit door ( even via news )
You can't fix stupid !
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I was reading an article that Newsome is pulling to the forefront to be the candidate, but that no one is stepping up to really grab the reigns because everything is in such a mess.

Although I find it hard to believe there isn't a lot of back room talks going on with the ego that most of these politicians have.
bdcochran

Post by bdcochran »

The Governor of CA is trying hard to get the nod. He did the politically correct thing last month and said he would not be a candidate, of course. I expect that he will honor a "draft" to be in the running.

The political realities:
1. we live in an environment of "buy now, pay later".
2. every expenditure is either an "investment" or "for the children".
3. every candidate for mayor and city council seat in my city is proclaiming that the "housing crises" will be solved by electing him or her.

Recently, there was a contrived scandal in Los Angeles. 3 hispanic council people and the hispanic head of a government union were planning how to carve the councilmanic districts to the advantage of hispanics and the detriment of blacks in the community.

This is normal politics. The problem is bigger, however. For many years blacks and hispanics have been competing for city jobs. The race riots in the high school are hispanics vs. blacks. The drug warfare on the westside is between hispanic and black gangs.

The only guy to suffer is the head of the government union. Hes is supposed to be representing hispanics, blacks (and let's ignore orientals or whites) and so he had to resign his position. He will find quick employment though. He is only embarrassed at getting caught.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Bob wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:00 am I'm calling it now: Biden vs Trump again!
Trump has announced. I honestly don't see Biden as even completing his term. I think election fraud is finally going to come out as well as election tampering (Elon is starting to expose a lot of what Twitter has done).
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Bmyers
Board Founder

Post by Bmyers »

I'm surprised Biden has made it this far in his term.